Saturday, May 19, 2007

My Italian supermodel teacher


Well, not really but she might as well be one. The girl (or should I say lady) is my English teacher. She's kinda young, too.

So you're thinking...why would I put her head in the body of a [hot] supermodel? Actually it's for my presentation for her class. I'm doing a PowerPoint about how image editing programs affect the photos we see in magazines. I decided to put my teacher's photo to flatter her and increase my chances of getting an A. I mean, who doesn't want to be seen with a sexier body? Basically, this image is like the apple that those "star pupils" give their teachers but this one is like two apples...two BIG apples.

NOTE: There was two "dots" in the chest showing before I edited it out. Remember, this material is for school.

No comments: