Friday, May 25, 2007

"Proffesional" and "Intelectual"


What did I tell you? I told you I'll get a high grade for my project. A little sweetening always do the trick.

As you see with the paper, my teacher gave me a 23 out of 25 points. It was for timing. The speech was supposed to be 1-2 minutes but my speech lasted for almost 10 minutes. A pro is that my teacher were supposed to subtract 1 point for every extra minute but she lightened up since my speech were very "proffesional" and "highly intelectual."

If you didn't catch it, "proffesional" should be "professional" and "intelectual" should have been "intellectual". This is something that I expected from my History or Video teacher, not my English teacher. But then again, she never did care about spelling in any of our writing assignments. Either that or she really doesn't know how to spell.

You're wondering: why would I care so much about SPELLING. Well, I was 2nd place in our school Spelling Bee and 6th in the regional during 7th grade. On 8th grade, I was school champion and 4th place in regionals. I was never able to go to State's, though. (Sad music plays)

No comments: